Terms and Conditions
The term ‘DOT Thermography, Inc.’ or ‘DOT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4117 Lindbergh Drive, Addison, Texas 75001. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DOT Thermography, Inc.’s prior written consent.
- In the event that DOT Thermography, Inc. sells, assigns or transfers some or all of its business to a successor or acquirer, DOT may sell, assign or transfer all of your information, regardless of your opt status, to such successor or acquirer.
- DOT Thermography, Inc. is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of personal information received from all customers of DOT. In connection with the providing of requested goods and services to you, DOT received information about you and/or your company. This information may have included one or more e-mail addresses and/or fax numbers.
- The information we collect from our customers is used to deliver content specific to customers' interests, including newsletters, notices, quotes, general communications and proofs, and to honor their preferences.
- If we change our Terms and Conditions, we will post those changes on this page so our users are aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under which circumstances, if any, we disclose it. Users should check this policy frequently to keep abreast of any changes.
- DOT Thermography, Inc. has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and/or unauthorized alteration of the information under our control. DOT Thermography, Inc. helps protect personally identifiable information by utilizing both online and offline security methods, including firewalls, passwords and/or restricted physical access to the places where your information is stored. Our staff is trained to comply with our security procedures, and our security procedures are regularly reviewed and revised, if necessary.
- DOT website users are given the opportunity to "opt-out" of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site. DOT will only communicate with you according to your instructions. If you have any questions relating to opting-out, please contact us, and we will try to answer your questions.
For questions about these Terms and Conditions, contact:
DOT Thermography, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
4117 Lindbergh Dr.
Addison, Texas 75001
- Use of this website indicates an acceptance of these terms.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.